Event Phone: +60122996315
2nd February – TPC Kuala Lumpur
A unique chance to run on grass within the exclusive TPC Kuala Lumpur!
Fast uphill running using various distances and repetitions as you work your way up and then down the ‘pyramid’. This is a nice introduction to hill running, that will get your heart beating fast and your legs working hard!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 50 MYR
- Sun, February 2, 2020
6:45 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: TPC Kuala Lumpur
Venue Website: http://tpckl.com/Address:
- The meeting point is at the main lobby and the warm up area is just outside of that near the green of the 18th hole on the East course.
- Non TPC KL members should park at the large multi level car park (just before the security entrance), from which there is a shuttle service available from level 2 to the golf club main lobby, or it is a 5 minute walk. Parking is free of chrage.
- The meeting time is 06.45, ready for everybody to start promptly at 07.00
- Please bring water and change of clothes (optional). Shower facilities are available if you would like to use after the class.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout, in an indoor location within TPC KL.