Event Phone: 0162080288
12th January – Bukit Jalil Sports City
Repetitions of 400m with 90s rest in between each running set. The objective is to run each repetition faster than the previous. Start steady, finish very fast!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sun, January 12, 2020
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: Bukit Jalil Sports City
Venue Phone: 0162080288Address:
- The meeting point is at the Globe, on the grass next to the water fountain directly outside Bukit Jalil National Stadium (see photo).
- Car parking is readily available and it is best to use Car Park C. Car Park A & B are also fine, but sometimes they are closed for events. All 3 of those car parks are next to the class meeting point (globe/fountain).
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout.