Event Phone: 0102208349
18th January – Shah Alam
Repetitions of 400m with 90s rest in between each running set. The objective is to run each repetition faster than the previous. Start steady, finish very fast!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, January 18, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Venue: Shah Alam (Panasonic Track)
Venue Phone: 0102208349Address:
- The meeting point is on the blue section of track (behind the goalpost) within Shah Alam National Sports Complex Panasonic.
- Car parking is readily available.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout
- Coach Reza – 0102208349
- Coach Azrizal – 0175012107