Event Phone: 0163261048
10th August – Subang Jaya
This is a workout which teaches pacing control. 3 sets of 8 minutes using different running paces. Run as many loops of the route as you can during each 8-minute segment of the workout.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, August 10, 2019
6:30 AM - 7:45 AM
Venue: Subang Jaya (MPSJ Track)
- The meeting point for the class is on the MPSJ running track.
- Parking is available outside the stadium grounds.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.