Event Phone: 0162080288
15th December – Bukit Jalil Sports City
Intervals of fast, uphill running to help increase aerobic power, fatigue resistance and leg strength. Hill training is a key part of any running programme and this session is a must do!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sun, December 15, 2019
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: Bukit Jalil Sports City
Venue Phone: 0162080288Address:
- The meeting point is at the Globe, on the grass next to the water fountain directly outside Bukit Jalil National Stadium (see photo).
- Car parking is readily available and it is best to use Car Park C. Car Park A & B are also fine, but sometimes they are closed for events. All 3 of those car parks are next to the class meeting point (globe/fountain).
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout.