Event Phone: 0178722559
24th July – KLCC
Intervals of fast, uphill running to help increase aerobic power, fatigue resistance and leg strength. Hill training is a key part of any running programme and this session is a must do!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Wed, July 24, 2019
6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
- The meeting point for the class is directly outside the ‘On The Go’ cafe of Traders Hotel, KLCC. This is adjacent to the running park at KLCC.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of unsafe weather, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.