Event Phone: 0179578099
12th March – UM Arena Stadium
Training sessions specifically for children’s sprint and short distance running. This class is for ages 13-17 only. The classes combine strength and conditioning exercises, as well as running drills and technique work for short distance running and sprinting.
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running and exercise technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– 1 class @ 40 MYR or 10 classes @ 350 MYR
- Thu, March 12, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Venue: UM Arena Stadium
Venue Phone: 0179578099Address:
- The meeting point is next to the Long Jump pit (turn right as you enter the stadium).
- Free car parking is readily available.
- Class attendees are responsible to pay any entry fees charged by the stadium. Currently there is a charge of 3-5 MYR per entry (paid via various phone payment apps such as GrabPay; cash not accepted).
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- The classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific strength session will be conducted (under cover) within the stadium grounds.