Event Phone: 0163261048
25/4 – Subang Jaya
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. We alternate short bursts of fast running with slower recovery runs in different increments of 15 seconds, and we adapt the number of sets for the session depending upon your fitness level.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, April 25, 2020
6:30 AM - 7:45 AM
Venue: Subang Jaya (MPSJ Track)
- The meeting point for the class is on the MPSJ running track.
- Parking is available outside the stadium grounds.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.