Event Phone: 0124790867
3/12 (PENANG Botanic Gardens)
A fun way of making a hill workout seem manageable! 30 second bursts of fast running on the uphills, with recovery in between, with everybody working together.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 30 MYR
- Tue, December 3, 2019
6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Venue: PENANG Botanic Gardens
Venue Phone: 0124230661Address:
- The meeting point for the class is at the roundabout at the main gate of Penang Botanic Gardens.
- There is ample free parking at the venue.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted.
- Location pin for Penang Botanic Gardens – https://goo.gl/maps/v9tgbkemVuZzsfq26
- 0124230661 (Chin Chin) / 0124790867 (Claire Lacey)