Event Phone: 0164339095
14/3 (PENANG Youth Park)
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. This session mixes hard running efforts with slow recovery runs in equal periods of time. A good introduction to running speed work!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 35 MYR / 5 classes @ 150 MYR / 10 classes @ 275 MYR
- Sat, March 14, 2020
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
Venue: PENANG Youth Park
Venue Phone: 0122987415Address:
- The meeting point for the class is the field (next to the stage, opposite the children’s playground).
- There is ample free parking at the venue.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted.
- 0122987415 (Derek – Penang Class Coordinator) / 0164339095 (Coach Ong) /01124027023 (Coach Bernd)