Event Phone: 01124027023
18/4 (PENANG Youth Park)
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. We alternate short bursts of fast running with slower recovery runs in different increments of 15 seconds, and we adapt the number of sets for the session depending upon your fitness level.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 35 MYR / 5 classes @ 150 MYR / 10 classes @ 275 MYR
- Sat, April 18, 2020
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
Venue: PENANG Youth Park
Venue Phone: 0122987415Address:
- The meeting point for the class is the field (next to the stage, opposite the children’s playground).
- There is ample free parking at the venue.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted.
- 0122987415 (Derek – Penang Class Coordinator) / 0164339095 (Coach Ong) /01124027023 (Coach Bernd)