Event Phone: 0175012107
7th December – Shah Alam
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. This session mixes hard running efforts in with slow recovery runs. The length of the hard efforts increases on each interval to the top of the ‘pyramid’, raising your heart rate higher and higher.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, December 7, 2019
7:30 AM - 8:45 AM
Venue: Shah Alam (Panasonic Track)
Venue Phone: 0102208349Address:
- The meeting point is on the track within Shah Alam National Sports Complex Panasonic.
- Car parking is readily available.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout
- Coach Reza – 0102208349
- Coach Azrizal – 0175012107