Event Phone: 0178722559
28th December – KLCC Park
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. This session mixes hard running efforts with slow recovery runs in random periods of time (you will be at the mercy of Coach and his/her whistle!). This session is a great introduction to running speed work.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, December 28, 2019
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: KLCC Park
- The meeting point for the class is directly outside the ‘On The Go’ cafe of Traders Hotel, KLCC. This is adjacent to the running park at KLCC.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of unsafe weather, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.