Event Phone: +60122996315
22nd March – TPC Kuala Lumpur
A unique chance to run on grass within the exclusive TPC Kuala Lumpur!
A great session that works running speed, cardio and total body strength.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 50 MYR
- Sun, March 22, 2020
6:45 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: TPC Kuala Lumpur
Venue Website: http://tpckl.com/Address:
- The meeting point is at the main lobby and the warm up area is just outside of that near the green of the 18th hole on the East course.
- Non TPC KL members should park at the large multi level car park (just before the security entrance), from which there is a shuttle service available from level 2 to the golf club main lobby, or it is a 5 minute walk. Parking is free of chrage.
- The meeting time is 06.45, ready for everybody to start promptly at 07.00
- Please bring water and change of clothes (optional). Shower facilities are available if you would like to use after the class.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout, in an indoor location within TPC KL.