Event Phone: 0123954255
26th October – Taman Tasik Perdana
A weekly yoga class specifically for runners. The class is suitable for all levels and will target running-specific muscle groups. Improve your running by working on your flexibility, strength and mobility via yoga!
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- 1 class @ 40 MYR (20 MYR for TRP Members)
- It is quite suitable for you to attend the running session at 07.15-08.30, then the yoga class at 08.30-09.30.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA/GYM MAT!
- Sat, October 26, 2019
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- The meeting point for the class is underneath the large yellow roof in the middle of Lake Gardens, next to the main lake.
- The main car park for Lake Gardens is located 500m after the guardhouse, next to the children’s playground. Free parking is available, however it can get very busy, so allow extra time to park.
- ***Please note that the main car park is currently under renovation, therefore we strongly recommend to park either at ‘Planetarium Negara’ (then enter the gate and walk down the steep hill into Lake Gardens, then turn right at the bottom of the hill and walk 200m to the yellow roof) or at KL Bird Park (either within the Bird Park parking itself, or on the road just outside. You can then enter Lake Gardens at the Museum and go down the stairs). WhatsApp Jeff in advance of your class on 0122996315 for more information if needed!***
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.