Event Phone: 0123954255
5th October – LHDN Kompleks Kerajaan
A weekly yoga class specifically for runners. The class is suitable for all levels and will target running-specific muscle groups. Improve your running by working on your flexibility, strength and mobility via yoga!
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- 1 class @ 40 MYR (20 MYR for TRP Members)
- It is quite suitable for you to attend the running session at 07.15-08.30, then the yoga class at 08.30-09.30.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA/GYM MAT!
- Sat, October 5, 2019
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- The meeting point for the class is next to Hasil tax building (LHDN @ Kompleks Kerajaan), in the concrete rectangle (see photo).
- You can park right next to this, and there is plenty of free parking.
- LOCATION PIN
- The classes start promptly at 07.15, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.