Event Phone: 0162080288
27th October – Sports City
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. We alternate short bursts of fast running with slower recovery runs in different increments of 15 seconds, and we adapt the number of sets for the session depending upon your fitness level.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sun, October 27, 2019
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: Sports City (Bukit Jalil)
- The meeting point is at the Globe, on the grass next to the water fountain directly outside Bukit Jalil National Stadium (see photo).
- Car parking is readily available and it is best to use Car Park C. Car Park A & B are also fine, but sometimes they are closed for events. All 3 of those car parks are next to the class meeting point (globe/fountain).
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout.