Event Phone: 0163261048
Mixing different variations of 200m repetitions within a continuous 1km loop, with 2 minutes rest in between each running set. This training session will boost your running speed, running economy and fatigue resistance. One of our most popular workouts!
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
Coach Michelle Chua – 0163261048
- 200m Variations
Sat, December 29, 2018
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: Subang Jaya - USJ 12 Park
- The meeting point for the class is at the Basketball Court within USJ 12 Park, Subang Jaya, 47630.
- Free parking is available on the streets next to the park.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.
- Michelle Chua can be contacted on 0163261048.