Event Phone: 0163261048
29th June – Subang Jaya
Repetitions of 200m fast with 200m walk or jog recovery, followed by repetitions of 400m fast, finished off with further repetitions of 200m fast. This training session will work on your running speed and technique.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sat, June 29, 2019
6:45 AM - 8:00 AM
Venue: Subang Jaya
- The meeting point for the class is on the MPSJ running track.
- Parking is available outside or within the stadium grounds.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.
- Michelle Chua can be contacted on 0163261048.