Event Phone: 0173761869
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
Repetitions of 500m with 2 minutes rest in between each running set. This training session will boost your running speed, running economy and fatigue resistance. Even long distance runners need speed intervals in their training!
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
- Sat, June 16, 2018
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
Venue: Desa Park City, KL
- The meeting point for the class is in the car park next to the playing fields, within Desa Park City (see photo below). Parking is available free of charge.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes WILL go ahead regardless of the weather, although the class may be delayed if it is necessary to wait out any dangerous conditions from a heavy storm.