Event Phone: 0122996315
This is a workout which teaches pacing control. 3 sets of 8 minutes using different running gears. Do as many loops as you can during the full workout. We record your completed loops so you can compare your progress next time you do this session!
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
- Acceleration 8's
Tue, December 11, 2018
6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Venue: Taman Tasik Perdana
- The meeting point for the class is underneath the large yellow roof in the middle of Lake Gardens, next to the main lake.
- The main car park for Lake Gardens is located 500m after the guardhouse, next to the children’s playground. Free parking is available, however it can get very busy, so allow extra time to park.
- ***Please note that the main car park is currently under renovation, therefore we strongly recommend to park at ‘Planetarium Negara’ then enter the gate and walk down the steep hill into Lake Gardens, then turn right at the bottom of the hill and walk 200m to the yellow roof. WhatsApp Jeff in advance of your class on 0122996315 for more information if needed!***
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.