Event Phone: 0122996315
Also known as ‘Leger Test’, this is a classic fitness test involving shuttle runs between 2 points 20m apart, getting faster and faster as the ‘beeps’ get quicker and quicker! We record all results so you can perform this test regularly to see how your fitness is progressing. This session is combined with some circuit training after the beep test! Great fun and a superb workout!!!!
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
- Beep Test and Circuits
Sat, December 8, 2018
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
- The meeting point for the class is underneath the large yellow roof in the middle of Lake Gardens, next to the main lake. This is a 5 minute walk from the main car park.
- The main car park for Lake Gardens is located 500m after the guardhouse. The guardhouse is just behind the first roundabout that you will see. Go right (only option) at this roundabout and drive to the end of the road, then you will see the parking next to the playground.
- Free parking is available, however it can get very busy, so allow extra time to park.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.