Event Phone: 0122996315
Bursts of fast running up a very short but steep hill of 80 metres in length. The ultimate session for raising your heart rate and building leg strength. The workout name tells you all you need to know!
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Trail Hills
Wed, February 13, 2019
6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
- The meeting point for the class is underneath the large yellow roof in the middle of Lake Gardens, next to the main lake. This is a 5 minute walk from the main car park.
- The main car park for Lake Gardens is located 500m after the guardhouse. The guardhouse is just behind the first roundabout that you will see. Go right (only option) at this roundabout and drive to the end of the road, then you will see the parking next to the playground.
- Free parking is available, however it can get very busy, so allow extra time to park.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.