Event Phone: 0173761869
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
Mixing fast running speeds on 2 separate hill gradients for a superb hill workout. This is a classic training session with high return on your effort investment!
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
- Hill Sprints
Tue, December 11, 2018
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Venue: Taman Botani Putrajaya
- The meeting point for the class is at Astaka Morocco/Moroccan Pavilion (see photo) near the main entrance of Taman Botani Putrajaya.
- Free parking is available.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.
- Mark Williams can be contacted on 0173761869.