Event Phone: 0122184813
18th August – Subang Jaya
Coach Shireen has tailored a series of training sessions specifically for children’s sprint and short distance running. The classes combine strength and conditioning exercises for juniors, as well as running drills and technique work for short distance running and sprinting. These sessions are suitable for ages 10-17 with a maximum class size of 12.
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running and exercise technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Classes specifically tailored for ages 10-17
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Ages 10-17 only, maximum class size of 12
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
- Sun, August 18, 2019
4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Venue: Subang Jaya
- The meeting point for the class is on the MPSJ running track.
- Parking is available outside the stadium grounds.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.