Event Phone: 01111154033
12th October – Taman Tasik Perdana
A strength class specifically for runners with fitness coach Jansen Yeoh. The class is suitable for all ages and all fitness levels and will target running-specific muscle groups via the use of Resistance Bands and bodyweight. Improve your running by working on your flexibility, strength and mobility!
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- 1 class @ 40 MYR (20 MYR for TRP Members)
- A resistance band will be provided for you to use during the session
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA/GYM MAT!
- Sat, October 12, 2019
5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
- The meeting point for the class is underneath the large yellow roof in the middle of Lake Gardens, next to the main lake.
- The main car park for Lake Gardens is located 500m after the guardhouse, next to the children’s playground. Free parking is available, however it can get very busy, so allow extra time to park.
- ***Please note that the main car park is currently under renovation, therefore we strongly recommend to park at ‘Planetarium Negara’ then enter the gate and walk down the steep hill into Lake Gardens, then turn right at the bottom of the hill and walk 200m to the yellow roof. WhatsApp Jeff in advance of your class on 0122996315 for more information if needed!***
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.