Event Phone: 0173761869
A unique chance to run on grass within the exclusive TPC KL Golf Club!
The classes are suitable for all ages and all fitness levels, and you do not need to be a runner to attend! Each session will be adapted to match your fitness level, to ensure you have a rewarding, yet safe workout!
– complete intensive training sessions in a safe and motivated group environment;
– receive feedback on your running technique;
– learn about structured running training;
– improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
– have fun and meet new running friends!
Please bring water and wear suitable running attire.
Coach Mark Williams (0173761869)
- Pyramid Fartlek
Sun, December 23, 2018
6:45 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: TPC Kuala Lumpur
Venue Website: http://tpckl.com/Address:
- The meeting point is at the main lobby and the warm up area is just outside of that near the green of the 18th hole on the East course.
- Non TPC KL members should park at the large multi level car park (just before the security entrance), from which there is a shuttle service available from level 2 to the golf club main lobby, or it is a 5 minute walk. Parking is free of chrage.
- The meeting time is 06.45, ready for everybody to start promptly at 07.00
- Please bring water and change of clothes (optional). Shower facilities are available if you would like to use after the class.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout, in an indoor location within TPC KL.