Event Phone: 0173761869
This series of classes is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
At the start of each class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and each class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete intensive training sessions in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- learn about structured running training;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
Please bring water and wear suitable running attire.
Coach Mark – 0173761869
Coach Jeff – 0122996315
- Hill Sprints (Jeff)
Sat, August 18, 2018
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
- 1km Intervals (Mark)
Sat, August 25, 2018
7:15 AM - 8:30 AM
Venue: Desa Park City, KL
- The meeting point for the class is in the large empty car park directly across the road from the football pitches within Desa Park City (see map below).
- Plenty of parking is available at a small charge (the car park adjacent to the meeting point currently opens at 07.00 and charges 3 MYR). Other car parks are available within Desa Park City, but may involve a short jog or walk to the meeting point.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Please note that some of the sessions are held at the meeting point (i.e. using the empty part of the car park), but others will use other areas within Desa Park City, so if you are late you may not be able to find the group.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes WILL go ahead regardless of the weather, although the class may be delayed if it is necessary to wait out any dangerous conditions from a heavy storm.