Event Phone: 0178722559
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. This session mixes hard running efforts with slow recovery runs in equal periods of time. A good introduction to running speed work!
– complete intensive training sessions in a safe and motivated group environment;
– receive feedback on your running technique;
– learn about structured running training;
– improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
– have fun and meet new running friends!
Please bring water and wear suitable running attire.
Suitable for all levels of fitness!
- Structured Fartlek
Wed, December 12, 2018
7:40 PM - 8:55 PM
- The meeting point for the class is directly outside the ‘On The Go’ cafe of Traders Hotel, KLCC. This is adjacent to the running park at KLCC.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of unsafe weather, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.