Event Phone: 0163261048
Fartlek is Swedish for ‘speed play’. This session mixes hard running efforts with slow recovery runs in equal periods of time. A good introduction to running speed work!
This class is suitable for runners of all age, ability and running experience. Non-runners are also welcome.
At the start of the class you will be taken through a series of activation exercises and dynamic stretches, and the class finishes with a static stretching routine.
- complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment;
- receive feedback on your running technique;
- improve your strength, speed and endurance; and
- have fun and meet new running friends!
Coach Michelle Chua – 0163261048
- Structured Fartlek
Sat, December 22, 2018
7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Venue: Subang Jaya
- The meeting point for the class is on the MPSJ running track.
- Parking is available outside or within the stadium grounds.
- The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
- Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
- Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted in place of the running workout.
- Michelle Chua can be contacted on 0163261048.